Hello
I'm french so escuse me if I do some mistakes.[;)]
I wanna know where is my order of the 13th of august. Because on the website it's mentionned that the order is "opened" (commande ouverte in french). What does it mean ?
I have received an email suming up this order but the tracking number with fedex is 00000000000, why ???
I don't understand how this website makes the orders, it's not clear.
It says on user area :
<span id="ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolderMain_ContentPlaceHolderTitle_LiteralTitle" class="tF_sizeUp3 tF_strong tF_upperCase">"Ta Commande</span>
</div>
<span id="ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolderMain_ContentPlaceHolderAccount_Label1" class="tF_sizeUp">Ici,
tu peux visualiser les détails de la commande de ton choix. Dans le cas
des commandes clôturées, tu peux effectuer le retour de certains
articles, ou bien de toute la commande. Dans ce cas, un formulaire de
retour d’article sera alors automatiquement établi, sous forme de PDF.
Dans le cas des commandes en suspens, on trouve la fonction „Modifier
commande“. Ici, tu peux supprimer un article, en ajouter, ou modifier la
quantité commandée."
I wanna know the status of my order please
Thank you
Regards