Will there be a 4 stroke in a Vespa PX soon?

Hi All,

Will there be a 4 stroke in a Vespa PX soon due to EU regulation?

Regards,

Brian.

I emailed SIP about this a few weeks ago and they reckon they will get some soon! Aye right!

Had to buy one off ebay myself for a ton. I tried every dealer in Britain for a new one and you can get them if you want to pay MSC £200 for it!

never mind that ,is someone gonna make t5 top ends again as i cant get one for shit, and ill be dammed if im payin stupid stupid money for 2nd hand ones on ebay!!! and even much more silly prices for a kit!!! surely someone has the means of producing these again? what a winner they would be on to!!! surely the germans can grasp this and see a market for this as the english dont wanna no!! ffs you can get cylinders and pistons for 1920s motorcycles (my dad has a few bikes) but when it comes to somethin as recent as what? 1998? or so, ya cant even get a barrel[:’(]

adam need a barrel and piston (with rings ofcourse)

adam, tried to mail you but it keeps getting returned[:’(] im in n.ireland

NEW FROM VE T5 BARREL AND PISTON KIT £170 WITHOUT HEAD. REVIVAL HAVE THE HEADS NEW AND USED ON THE SHELF

Stubbsy what do you need ??? Head,barrell ??? I may know of someone that can help you mate for a SENSIBLE price let me know

Adam

There’s one projected for late 2005 or 2006, it will be an auto with the leader series engine

Original von pyperb: Hi All,

Will there be a 4 stroke in a Vespa PX soon due to EU regulation?

Regards,

Brian.

Where abouts are you mate ??? Drop me a email at

[email protected]

Stubbsy whats your email mate ???