Why minimum order of 50€?

Why you have minimum order of 50€? Often you need some minor stuff to make your scooter running, like cables, new rubbers ect. With this minimum order amount you cannot get them from SIP Scooterhop or then you have to buy some useless stuff also to be able to order.

Original von uucee: Why you have minimum order of 50€? Often you need some minor stuff to make your scooter running, like cables, new rubbers ect. With this minimum order amount you cannot get them from SIP Scooterhop or then you have to buy some useless stuff also to be able to order.

Dear Uucee,

thanks for your post!

The problem is that orders to the UK or to any other European countrys has more inconvenience for us! According to this we´ve to calculate a minimum order value of 50 euros! Next problem is that an order with 10kg will be cost allways 15 euros. So, is it worth to order parts under 50 euros?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
stephan

Hello,

My order is 71euros and I keep getting the same "below minimum order". What's the problem? Is it a different minimum order for Norway?

I also have a problem with the "minimum order".  For us in Australia, it is still cheaper to pay 15e postage on a 20e order than it is buy it locally!  I think it would be better perhaps to remove the online discount for orders under 50e.  That would still be cheaper than buying it in Australia...