Why it takes such a long time?

Hello, I made an order 23.9, immediate delivery and also Express delivery Sip speed! I got the mail, wich says thank you for your order and so on… Now when I try to track my order, it says, no parcels sent you yet! But when I check my creditcardaccount, it has allready been charged, in a very same day when I made this order. Whats the matter now?

Thanks

Jaska

Hi.
I just checked my parcel info from ups. its still in germany, is there anyway you could fix my delivery address like it was in order??? It will cost me another 25€ to get it send from nort to south here in Finland, not to mention about all work to het it done and that lost time !

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">			<b>Billing address</b><br>

Jarkko Kononen<br>

vuottoraippa  9<br>

96400   rovaniemi<br>

Finland
						<br>

<b>Delivery address</b><br>

Timo Myllynen<br>

ajomiehenkuja 21<br>

01400  vantaa<br>

Finland</font>					</td>		<td valign="top">			<b>Delivery</b><br>

<table border="0">
		<tbody><tr><td>Date</td><td>23.09.2006</td></tr>

<tr><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>

<tr><td>Paymentmethod:</td><td>Credit card</td></tr>

<tr><td>Provider:</td><td>MasterCard B+S GICC ()</td></tr>

<tr><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr>

<tr><td>Delivery service:</td><td>UPS Standard</td></tr>

<tr><td>Delivery options:</td><td>Immediate delivery</td></tr>

<tr>
			  <td>Charges</td>				  <td>16,27 €</td>				  				</tr>

<tr>
				<td><font color="#ff1493">Express Delivery SIP Speed</font>:</td>					<td><font color="#ff1493">6,00 €</font></td>									</tr>

<tr><td>&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>Here it is like i put it in order!! I even paid 6€ for express service and this is what i get. Please fix thiss mess, ok?<br><br>Thanks<br>Jaska<br>

Sip explained reason for thiss mess and came up with good solution. Thanks
Jaskak

Hi Jaskak,
sorry for your inconvinience. I check the system and found your order but for some reason it has not been processed. I worked on your order now, your parcel will leave our warehouse today.
Strange things, sorry that it happened to you.
Hope the parts still come in time for you.

Regards, Ralf

Hi.
Yep, strange things happens. Well today I got mail from UPS, my packet is coming, but wrong address. I have different billing and delivery address, wich I clearly, mentioned and wrote when making my order week ago. Difference beetween these address is about 1000km. Now my packet goes to Rovaniemi (according to UPS) wich is in Arctic circle, and my wearhouse where my scooters are, is in Helsinki, south of finland… this means even more delay to my work.
I guess its too late to try to fix that?

Jaska

WHAT IS THIS COMPLETELY IGNORE BEHAVIOUR? I HAVE TRIED TO GET SOME ANSWER FOR THIS MESS, I GOT WITH MY ORDER. TODAY I FINALLY GOT MESSAGE FROM POST OFFICE THAT THEY FOT MY PACKET. ONLY THING IS THAT ITS 1000KM UP NORTH THIS OFFICE. IT COST ME 25,5€ EXTRA TO GET IT TO MY WEARHOUSE IN SOUTH OF FINLAND, THE SAME PLACE WHERE I ORDERED  THIS PACKET!!!
SIP WONT REPLY, OR TRY TO GIVE SOME COMPENSATION, THAY JUST IGNORE THEIR MISTAKE COPLETELY!!!

Still no reply???
This is not right way to treat paying customer! I paid 6€ extra for fast service! At least You could do is return this money to me, cashpoints are ok! I will do more orders, so 600 points + those 23€ i have to pay to get my packet from Rovaniemi to Vantaa, where i ordered it =2200 points!
Or if you have some better idea, let me know

Jaskak