What exaust for Vespa P200E fully original?

Sito or sito plus?
what are the difference between this two exaust?
Thanke you

Ok guys ,

Sito are the manufacturers , the plain Sito exhaust is a budget repro of the Piaggio original they work in a similar way but fall apart much quicker - the SitoPlus however is a similar looking exhaust but the chamber and baffle layout have been completely reworked [ based on the Piaggio T5 design] and it'll give better torque throughout the rev range as well a little extra rev out also. The SitoPlus is a little louder than the standard. It should not require rejetting of the carb on most bikes but its always worth checking the plug colour after a few miles use just in case. Original early P200E's work very well with the standard pipe in my experience but its probably worth paying the extra for a Piaggio replacement as there is no comparison in the quality of manufacture. Later post-1984 Px200's work better with SitoPlus in my experience , can't give you a reason sorry they just are - simple as.

[quote user=„Skoot“]

Ok guys ,

Sito are the manufacturers , the plain Sito exhaust is a budget repro of the Piaggio original they work in a similar way but fall apart much quicker - the SitoPlus however is a similar looking exhaust but the chamber and baffle layout have been completely reworked [ based on the Piaggio T5 design] and it'll give better torque throughout the rev range as well a little extra rev out also. The SitoPlus is a little louder than the standard. It should not require rejetting of the carb on most bikes but its always worth checking the plug colour after a few miles use just in case. Original early P200E's work very well with the standard pipe in my experience but its probably worth paying the extra for a Piaggio replacement as there is no comparison in the quality of manufacture. Later post-1984 Px200's work better with SitoPlus in my experience , can't give you a reason sorry they just are - simple as.

[/quote]

Not exactly sure, but I think the Sito was the older generation pipes and the Sito Plus is the newer generation pipes. I haven’t seen any places selling ‚Sito‘ pipes but many are selling 'Sito Plus" pipes.

hi, my opinion is:

sito plus is similar to exaust system, more power at lower speeds and good sound! Sito plus to help keep the temperature down

good plausure!

Pietro

[quote user=„valderf200pe“][quote user=„Skoot“]

Ok guys ,

[/quote][/quote]

Valderf200pe , you quoted my posting but did not add anything ? Whats your point ?

I think they are the same, Sito and Sito Plus. So installing one would both be good, slight increase in power and looks like the original system.