What do you think of project scooters?

Hi Scooterists,
we would like to know your opinion!
We invest time and money and also love in producing project scooters such as our PX Streetracers or the SIP Maxiscooter Project.
What do you think? Useless? Waste of money? Or good thing?
Let us know!

(Scootering Article)

if you want to waste a lot of time and money on something that sits unfinished in your front room for years just get married!!!

Keep it up, I have never had a motorbike or scooter that has stayed standard longer than a week. Your racers are an inspiration to beginers and experienced customisers alike. Wether it is a shop special like your racers, a matt black garden shed DIY cutdown/chop, or a full classic restoration, everyone has the right to express themselves. This world would be a boring place if we all rode the same bike (that & it would need a bloody big seat)

Tuning of scooter engines should be made compulsory of owner ship (lol). Do it right and they ain’t unreliable, they just wear out quicker. [:dance2:]

Hi Guys,
I’m unable to download the current article, however
you may be able to help me. I’ve travelled europe and would like to buy a Peugeot scooter 50cc in a ViVacity Silver Sport. My project is to have a full trick 50cc scooter. a SUPER Silver Sport.

What do you think? PeterAustralia
PS Can you recommend any components that well help my project ie exhausts, tyres, etc…
Cheers…

I think your two streetracers are a credit to yourselves and excellent advertising for your establishment.I only wish i had the time,money and expertise to do the same sort of thing.Bring them over to England sometime to show them. :shoot1: [:dance3:]

I THINK WHAT YOU DO WITH SCOOTERS IS EXCELLENT THEY LOOK THE DOGS BOLLOCKS,I WANT TO A STREETRACER PROJECT MYSELF USING LINKIN PARK OR THE OFFSPRING ART WORK AS A BASIS,THE ONLY THING IS I CANT AFFORD IT AT THE MOMENT,OH WELL KEEP DREAMING ON.
FRENCHY.;D

I think they are the perfect advertisment for your buisness,but they are getting a little long in the tooth now.May I suggest you build the most tricked out small-frame possible and give it to me to use as a rolling bill-board for your wares.[:D] [:shock1:]

[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:smokin:] [:drink:] [:dance1:] i think what you do is fantastic luv the scooters just wish my catalogue would arrive.keep it up and when i get my catalogue and have ordered all my lovly bits of you then maybe i will get into the holy grail called SCOOTERING KEEP THE FAITH PXRICH(ENGLAND)[:dance2:] [:dance3:] [:roll:]

Firstly,i just wanna thanks for sending me a catalouge of maxiscooter to me… i’m actually in MAlAYSIA right now.But, i didn’t understand the language in the magazine. i prefer that u sending me a catalouge in english version.Secondly, i wish that the S.I.P crew help me to built my project scooter(Gilera FXR180)for drag racing in malaysia.Here almost every month have a scooter competition. I hope that by wasting money n time can improve more performance for our project scooter… Tq [:dance2:] [:dance3:] [:dance2:] [:dance3:] [:dance2:] [:dance3:] [:dance1:] [:smokin:]

my mk1 t5 looks the dogs bollocks with drop headset rear disc and everything else keep the good work up still not as dear as a lambretta and my scooter isnt like every other boring gp li sx factory restoration mod crap and thats because of you lads keep up the good work . maybe next t5 250 conversion with a five speed box mk1 t5 ,s the finest vespa ever made

[:P] [:P] [:P] I think its all down to personal taste i love retro looking scoots and also streetracer types i currently own a vespa T5 and am in the middle of restoring a lambretta gp150 to its former glory.I want to do a bit of work on the T5- typhoon forks,mallossi,droppies,etc. The dream goes on the only thing stopping me is funds due to my on going restoration project,you may get a few of the keep it original brigade moaning on but i think what you guys do is kool keep it up [H] [H] [H]