Want to build a killer ets

Hey everybody  i have a 1984 ets 125cc and i wanted to build the best 136 malossi set up possible! i have the cylinder kit allready but now im stuck on deciding to do piston port induction, or crankcase induction. which is better?? Why??  Which crankshaft to order?, bearings?,and i also need a descent clutch?, and i want to be able to do atleast 130 kph, so perhaps some gearing aswell .What kind of carburation will i need?? 6 petal reed cage or 4?? I understand about the mechanichs of the machines but being that i am new to this, i wanted some advice from some real hardcore vespa tunners. my budget is around $ 2500 dollars US. please any imput whould be really appreciated.

if you need more advises and if you want to order just give me a call or mail me and ask for tony

hi .....

here is your hellfire setup !

1. Cylinder Quattrini M1L

2. Race Crank

3. Race Ignition

4. Carbon Clutch

5. 27 TMX Carburetor

6. Race Pipe

7. 4. Gear Zirri

8. Race Primary Gear 2.54

9. Cruciform Zirri

Horsepower   round about 25

Topspeed  circa 135-140

if you need more advises and if you want to order just give me a call or mail me and ask for tony

cheers .....

Hi,

with the Malossi cylinder kit you can consider Malossi manifold for reed valve induction directly on the cylinder, Dell'Orto PHBH 28 or VHST 28 carb, Mazzucchelli full circle crankshaft, primary gearing 27/69 with short 4th DRT, DRT reinforced cruciform, Zirri clutch and, if you want, a variable ignition (Vespatronic or parmakit). And an expansion exhaust also!

Topspeed will be about 125 kph.

P.S. sorry for my bad english, i'm italian!!!

Thanks for the advice, any more tips or things i should know???