vespa t5

anyone know if i can use a taffspeed exhaust with the wide wheel kit? if not which pipe do you recomend?
thanks in advance

the scorpion is a bit perky and rude(well it makes me hard)

stroud valleys(midnight hour)sc est 1984

jegrieve,i’ll give you £50 for the sip pipe

thanks guys - i put the scorpion pipe on and it flies - need a new sppedo cable so cant clock it yet - i’ll let you know.is it worth putting an hp4 flywheel on too? at present i have 125 main jet ,is that about right?also what size idle - i know they are all different but as a guide - thanks again

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
DON’T REPEAT BUY/FIT SIP PERFORMANCE TO KITTED T5-PLEASE.
BEEN THERE DONE IT,WONT EVER BUY THE T-SHIRT AGAIN!!
I HAVE KITTED T5-172 KIT,COSA CLUTCH,30MM DELLORTO,HP4 FLYWHEEL.
PLEASE BUY A MILD STEEL PIPE-PM/TAFFY.THIS WILL IRON OUT PROBLEMS OF PICK UP AND PERFORMANCE WHEN CHANGING FROM 3RD TO 4TH.I SUFFER THIS EXACT PROBLEM AND WHEN FUNDS PERMIT I WILL SELL MY SIP PIPE TO FINANCE THE ABOVE PIPE.

P.S ANY OFFERS ON SIP PERFORMANCE PIPE-GOOD CONDITION?

BEST OF LUCK!!![:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:]

If its for a T5 don’t use the SIP, unless they have improved it!!;D
http://forum.sip-scootershop.com/en/thread.php?id=724

the scorpion is a bit perky and rude(well it makes me hard)

it has to be a Scorpion for me, a twat to fit but it will pull and pull in 4th with 172 kit

the taffy pipe will fit with wideys but you heve to feck about with the mounting bracket

thanks - i was told the wide wheel really doesnt make a great deal of difference to handling , its really only cosmetic - if so which pipe gives the best overall performance with mallossi 172 and 30mm dellorto?

No!
I think its only the JL/SIPpipe, Richie Rich also says the german scorpians fit,or a right hand pipe or a up’n’over pm!