Vespa ET3 Primavera

All greetings, I write from Russia, namely from Moscow. At me is ///////, all was excellent while I have not put which what details (Carburetor kit MALOSSI PV/ET3 25mm/Racing cylinder 136cc MALOSSI/
Racing exhaust " SIP EVO Curley) .в result the maximal speed has made 60-70 km/h, terrible dispersal and is constant глохнет. And because of that that in Moscow there is nobody who though as that could help or prompt in this question is not present, скутер stands idle in garage. Prompt please that it is necessary to make what to buy in addition. In general prompt as to solve this problem.[:’(]

bzzz

Original von curare: hello Dima and welcome,

if I understood well what you wrote, I think the problem with your set up is the gearing that I suppose is the standard ET3.
With the Malossi kit and the SIP evo curley is a must to use the Zirri short 4th. Or you should downgear completely with a ratio of 22/63. If you don’t do one of the two option you won’t be able to find the power you need in the 4th gear and poor max speed will result.

http://www.vesparacingteam.blogspot.com

I have already ordered all new box Zirri. And what to do, it at me is switched off after pair minutes of work (as will get warm)

Hi Dima,
is this correct?
Vespa ET3 Primavera, just fitted with:

-Carburetor kit MALOSSI PV/ET3 25 mm readvalve, Nr1610692
-Racing cylinder 136cc MALOSSI
-Racing exhaust " SIP EVO Curley)

was running well before, but with these parts it go only 60-70 km/h missfires and overheats.
As noone in Moskow know Vespa, it stands idle in garage. Please inform me what is necessary to make or to buy in addition, to solve this problem.

Leif

[:dance1:] [:dance1:]

Original von Dima: Here, it is mine [I)]

what’s the program to open it in?
L

[:dance1:] [:dance1:]

hello Dima and welcome,

if I understood well what you wrote, I think the problem with your set up is the gearing that I suppose is the standard ET3.
With the Malossi kit and the SIP evo curley is a must to use the Zirri short 4th. Or you should downgear completely with a ratio of 22/63. If you don’t do one of the two option you won’t be able to find the power you need in the 4th gear and poor max speed will result.

Here, it is mine
[I)]

Hello Dima and welcome. Your translation is difficult to understand. I cannot work out what you are asking

Good luck with it,Comrade.

I thought you Russian chap’s would be more likely to run one of these.