Vespa ET2

Hi,
Can anyone give me any ideas/recommended route for tuning my ET2?
I’ve had her de-restricted and now get about 40-41mph.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Original von SIP_Supervisor:
Hi Bigscotty,
start with a 68cc cylinder kit. Perhaps a 19mm carb kit.
Then a variator would be a good idea, at the same moment you could replace also the belt. After this the exhaust would be the next thing to go to.
Depends a little bit on what you want from your scooter, daily use for shopping or racing?

Ralf Jodl
SIP Scootershop

Thanks for the answer Ralf.
I am just after a little more acceleration and a top speed of about 80kmh (50mph).
I was thinking of fitting a Leovinci Touring exhaust, Multivar Variator & maybe some lighter rollers?
What do you reckon?

bigscotty

Hi!

I have some problems with my Vespa ET2 1999 :frowning: I’ve Polini Sport 70ccm Kit. It was all fine. But yesterday when I tried to give it more power it did not react. It was twiching all the time but RPMs were going down and down… I don’t know what’s going on!!! At first I thought that the engine was flooded, but it would be ok today after the night! A while ago i started it and it was running ok but when i got on my Vespa i did not react to throttle and again RPMs were going down and finnaly the engine died!!! I dont know what to do now!!! HELP :frowning:

Hi Bigscotty,
start with a 68cc cylinder kit. Perhaps a 19mm carb kit.
Then a variator would be a good idea, at the same moment you could replace also the belt. After this the exhaust would be the next thing to go to.
Depends a little bit on what you want from your scooter, daily use for shopping or racing?

Original von X_p3ra: Hi, I don't know if you understand anything of portuguese language ... but youcan always check this page out !

http://rpm.no.sapo.pt/Vespa.htm

Mauro AR Vieira

Looks like a real nice scoot! I used a translator to get the gist of the site. Thanks very much. It’s definately given me some ideas. Thanks Mauro!

;D

Hi, I don’t know if you understand anything of portuguese language … but youcan always check this page out !

http://rpm.no.sapo.pt/Vespa.htm

It´s a friend of mine project … and I can tall you this is what I call a " dangerous weapon in the wrong hands !"

… no just kidding, I can tell you the guy just have the „nails-kit“ [:shoot3:]

cheers

Mauro AR Vieira

P.S.: We call a guy whith a „nail-kit“ to someone expert in riding at high speed or with hardcore riding profile ! [:smokin:]