Vespa 50s upgrade

good afternoon

I need to get some information about my vespa 50s model V5SA1t. Recently a dismantle the motor and i verify that i need some new componentes but in other way i would like to make it an upgrade. 50cc to 90cc

Please inform  me which crankshaft, cylinder kitt and clutch that i will buy to restore the engine

ANYONE who made this upgrade inform me the links or references to make an order

Best regards,

Miguel

hi there...

have similar question for my smallframe..

still wait for someone answer....

GOOD NIGHT

LET ME EXPLAIN BETTER, I HAVE AN VESPA 50CC MODEL VS51AT, AND I WANT TO BUY AN BETTER AND MORE RESSISTANCE CRANSHAFT TO SUPPORT AN 90CC OR 102CC MOTOR KITT, AND A DIFRENT 18 GEAR AND 67 CLUTCH GEAR (I CANT SEE IN SIP ANY UPGRADE REFERENCE) TO GAIN  SOME ENERGY OF MOTOR INCREASE

PLEASE ADVISE ME THE REFERNCES FOR ALL COMPONENTS

MANY THANKS

MIGUEL72

ok there,

The best way to upgrade a 50 with not that much money is the 115 polini !

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/Products/14000580/Racing+cylinder+POLINI+115cc.aspx

With it, an SHB 19/19 Carburetor

an anticiped crankshaft of your choice or this one for secure

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/Products/45061500/Racing+crankshaft+Vespa+V50PK.aspx

a 3.00 primary if you often drive another girl behind you and you already weight 110 kilos, a 2,86 if you wanna drive for long trips.

for the clutch , a simple newfren 4 discs reinforced would be enough

And a PM40 Ev exhaust wouldn't be a bad idea but a simple polini lefthand would be good too

cheers

GOOD AFTERNOON

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR  REPLY, PLEASE INFORM ME THE  COMPATIBILITY GEARS ON FOR CKRANSHAFT  AND ANOTHER FOR THE CLUTCH TO AVOID THE MOTOR OVER HEAT AND GET MORE SPEED OF THE SRONG MOTOR IF YOU KNOW PLEASE GIVE ME THE REFERRENCES AS YOU TOLD ME TO THE CRNAKSHAFT AND FOR THE MOTOR KITT.

IF I DONT CHANGE THIS TWO GEARS I DONT NEED THE 1, 2 AND MAYBE THE 3RD SPEED

BEST REGARDS,

MIGUEL72