Here is my Vespa 210cc "Hotwheels" that used to belong to one of my club mates and was ridden to many rallies all over Europe and UK .
Tech Specs :
- paint : blue Audi RS/Hotwheels Racing with airbrush and lazer cut in the paint on legshield and side panels
- frame : T5 mudguard and horncast, rearlight Vespa PE with blue dot light, SIP centre carrier, floor stripes coated in black
- fork : PX with front Bitubo gaz shock, drum brake to be replaced by full disc PX MY
- seat : Custom SuperCorsa original Guilari, with flames
- engine : 210 Malossi, Cosa Clutch Reinforced 4 disc, Anticipato Rod, T5 Carb, Taffspeed Exhaust, Folding kickstart
- tyres : Cosa wide rims - Rear (Continental Twist 100/80-10) - Front (Continental Twist 3.50-10)
- brakes : NewFren front and rear (PX MY disc coming).