VESPA 04 PX MY DISC ENGINE BUILD

I AM CURRENTLY BUILDING AN ENGINE FOR MY PX. I AM STARTING WITH A LML 5 PORT CASING. WHAT ROUTE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO DOWN REGARDING ALL OF THE INTERNALS, GEARING, CLUTCH, PISTON AND BARREL ETC, ECT...........

Hi Werner,

Sorry about the capitals, I started writing then I looked at the screen and realized caps lock was on. Me being lazy could not be bothered to delete it and re-write it all again. So I decided to just go with it.

Anyway back to my original question. I want to build an engine for touring. As far as tuning is concerned, I am happy to do so if recommended. Regarding my budget, I am buying parts as I can afford them, £200 here and £100 there sort of thing. but I do not want to buy things to find out later that it is not compatible in achieving my end goal.

So I want to build a very reliable engine with a good top end cruising speed. I would like to know what the best following items to buy:

1. Gearing/clutch
  2. Top end/crank
  3. Carburetor size/jetting
  4. Exhaust

Anything else you can advise me on

Howdy!

Well, please first do us a favor and stop writing in capital letters. No need to shout.

So if loudness has come to a standard level, we can come back to your question.

unluckily, it is not clear at all what the purpose of your question is.
- what is your intention? Do you want to tune your engine, and if yes what is your budget?