UK vs ??

Hi,

we’ve visit japan and there are no british peoples there!! Whats the reason for this phenomene? Did they lost their last match?

Best wishes,

Markus

PS.: Football is coming home
[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

Were all round the pool, throwing German towels into the bins, just remember the last time our teams met, if you can count to five that is.:shoot1:[:dance3:]

Boro til i die.:shoot1:[:dance3:]

ehm, Sunday!!

Markus Wessner
SIP Scootershop

Oh yes, 2006, to be hosted by Germany.Well at least you won’t get thrashed by us again trying to qualify seeing as you get through automatically. Deutchland, Deutchland …!
:shoot1: [:dance3:]

Football is coming home…[:smile:]

Hahaha!!! I think you are a bad looser? [:smile:]

We will see the results on Sunday afternoon!

Now I have to go to the next church…

OH NO ive just had a terrible thought what happen if it ends up Germany - Brazil !!! final we all would either fall asleep waiting for the penalty shoot out or every time we get up to go to the toilet heavy footsteps could cause half of both teams to fall over in front of the penalty area looking for a penalty. Personally i can see Senagall taking the trophy home up to now even you must agree they are the only team that has thoroughly entertained right through the whole tournement ANYONE but the DIRTY TURKS OR THE HUN !!! im just going to have a beer to drown my sorrow’s good luck[:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:]

OH NO not the dirty turks !!!this will go down like the BISMARK !!
were will all your fans be? half of germany is turkish ! bet this was not in adolfs plans for his master race of sunlounger snatchers. but you have to agree with michael they were 5 beautiful goals even if he is probably a darlo supporter !!
[:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:roll:] [:roll:]

…time will tell…

We’ll see on Saturday. Beware of the sun and don’t forget your after sun lotion.

Markus[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

Ok, we’re not the winners, but much better than some other countries of europe…

Markus

PS: Maybe your teams will be more sucessfully in 2006!![:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

we got beckham

Original von Scootraider: Were all round the pool, throwing German towels into the bins, just remember the last time our teams met, if you can count to five that is.:shoot1:[:dance3:]

sorry michael i just took it for granted with you being in the kits and bits you were a darlo fan , still boro wouldnt be were they are today if it wasnt for pools helping out when all you had was jumpers for goal posts back in the 80’s[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

Hahaha!!! I think you are a bad looser? [:smile:]

We will see the results on Sunday afternoon!

Now I have to go to the next church…

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] Have you moved to Brazil then Markus ?

Praying won’t help you this time Markus, you could try selling your soul to the Devil but i don’t even think he would bet on you actually beating a higher ranked team, taking into account the big girls blouse route you blagged your way to the final through. :shoot1:[:dance3:]
At least the swimming pools will be empty on Sunday!

least us brits will be able to get a sun lounger round the pool coz the hun will be locked in there rooms crying for weeks when the boys from brazil do the biz[:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:]