Tuning kit for vnb6?

CAN ANYBODY ADVISE ME OF A TUNING KIT (COMPLETE) FOR MY VNB6 125cc ENGINE TO GIVE IT A BIT MORE OOOOmph!!!
ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED.
CHEERS
GRAHAM.[:bounce:] [:bounce:]

I have a VNB6 too. I have a Sprint V. 150 ccm cylinder on it, it works great, no problems riding 2 up at 80 kmh+. it pulls beyond 90 kmh at the speedo. i don’t know if a 3rd port is made, but i doubt it.

Original von dirk: What's a VNB6?? Speak english! Is it a primivera?

IT IS A SPORTIQUE BUT ONLY 125CC.
IT DATES FROM 1965 AND IS VERY SLOW!!!

What’s a VNB6?? Speak english! Is it a primivera?

Hello Graham,

you could also convert a P-range engine to 8". So you could use ervery PX engine without a converted front fork and every PX engine will be faster than your engine and you could forget the contact brakers and you will have 12V lights!

Futher you could use every cylinder kit for the PX125/150 but you have to mill the third transfere port into your casings.

Best regards,

Markus

[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

2 port vespa 125 (same as sportique)

I’ve never tried putting a 3 port cylinder on a 2 port casing but I was suspecting that there might be an air leak around the top where the 3rd port is… If it does work then it may be better than an old style deflector piston set-up but there would n’t be any advantage of having a 3 port cylinder as it would be redundant…so you may as well use a 150 super or 150 sprint (2 port). Thinking about it, I have put a 150 super on a sportique… my 1st vespa [:)] … This improved things but not massively.

they take the same kits as px125.

Hmmm…okay. Most people who want to make such a machine go faster put in a P200 engine but then you have to go through the trouble of converting your fork to take a 10 inch front wheel, hub etc (would have a great bike though)…thinking out loud here…the easiest thing you could do is put a 150 sportique barrell and piston on it with a bigger carb (what do you have? 17mm?), that wouldn’t really make that much difference though…more radically… I think that the sportique has the same stud pattern as the Super and hence the Sprint and hence the P125 so in theory you build a third port into the casing and put a Polini 177 kit on it!! quite a bit of work though.

Graham-
I don’t know what your budget is like, but a sprint exhaust and a 20mm carb will beef up the ol’ Allstate without too much money or work. If you totally want to b*** it up, then you’ll need the following:
Malossi 166
28/30mm carb
mazzuchelli full-circle crank
SIP Exahust for px125/150
Malossi Reed kit
Reinforced Clutch
Polini/Malossi Upgear kit
Transmission components from a 150 super (VBC)
You’ll also need someone to do the porting and decking work on your motor.

Good Luck,
NFZ[:dance3:] [:drink:] [:dance3:] [:drink:]