top end loss

FITTED A SCORPION ,ON STANDARD T5, YES IT GAVE IT LOADS OF POWER BUT ON THE SPEED END IT ONLY DOES 60MPH FLAT OUT UP HIILS AND DOWN HILLS , WITH THE SITO PLUS I WAS PULLING 70 ON THE FLATS AND UP HILLS IT USED TO LOOSE A BIT BUT DOWN HILLS IT USED TO GO OVER 70 TOUCHING 75, YET WITH THE SCORPION IT IS PULLING THE REV NEEDLE THROUGH THE RED IN 1 2 3 GEAR AND UP TO THE 7&8 MARK IN 4TH GEAR, DO I NEED TO ADJUST THE TIMING[:smile:]

no i didn,t , is it obvious as i don’t remember seeing one, by any chance would it ever come with out one

i’LL CHECK THAT OUT THIS WEEK , THANKING YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP

hello,

I don’t know the Scorpion T5 version, but the Scorpion for PX200 has a restrictor inside the joint pipe that connects the expansion to the barrel.
It is a metal ring of smaller diameter than the joint itself and it is welded inside the joint. It takes a little work to take it away, but if you leave it there the expansion would not give its performance. The restrictor is there just for the exhaust to pass the e test.

hello,

did you take away the restrictor that the scorpion has in the joint pipe?

hi i had two scorpion pipes the first one had no restrictor the second one did both for a t5