To the british people

hi [:D]
I want to register my vespa in england.
what papers do I need to register my vespa 125 primavera et3? it`s now registered in germany. is it a proplem if the scooter is tuned (133ccm, 24 carb. etc)?
how much is insurance? and are there other costs I have to pay.
I already have a british adress.

thanks for your posts !

east [:dance3:]

It doesnt matter if the scooter is tuned, they arent as strick in Britian as they are in Germany. You may be able to get classic insurance which is dirt cheap but it will depend on your circumstances.