To all Lambretta riders!

We had this nice discusion in the past http://forum.sip-scootershop.com/en/thread.php?id=724 this was regarding the T5 exhausts.
We´re allways trying to make things better, this why we have now 2 T5 JL versions.
But my question is now
Why don´t we sell any Lambretta exhaust in the UK?
What´s the reason for it?
Is it too loud? Too bad quality? Too expencive?
It would be very nice, if can give us some replys on it, to make the exhaust better (if this is a problem).
Cheers Daniel [:drink:]

it may just be that lambrettas are crap and no self respecting english scooter boy wants to push one to a rally and back.try selling heated handle grips so its warmer to push in our cold damp climate

stroud valleys(midnight hour)sc est 1984

The main problem is that most people just use SIP for vespa parts,not lammy parts as they dont associate SIP with the lambretta.

But we were on the custom show in Bridlington, with the exhausts and in there were also many Lambretta riders.
Or were there only Vespa riders? [:D]

I push both! as untill they break, you can’t improve them;D
The main problem is that most people just use SIP for vespa parts,not lammy parts as they dont associate SIP with the lambretta.
plus, most seem to go for the scorpian or big bore,advertise as fitting without having to cut panels should help(scorpians dont fit and knock the panels off, especially S1/S2), cheaper is always better!
Oo give me one free and I’ll tell evryone how good they are![:D]