Threaded speedo outer

If you put pkxl forks in your scoot and still use the original speedo(early prim or 150 super), is it possible to get an extended speedo outer with a threaded connection rather than start cuttin n addin little sections to acheive the added length required with the pk forks.???//

My GPz was putting out nearly 200bhp on the 1200 kit with turbo. When the turbo packed up I looked around and a turbo shop near me said they could build me one from scratch that would put out around 350bhp on a 1500 kit on pump petrol, they have a software package on computer that tells how to make the turbo from the engine spec you have and how you intend to use it. Oh I’m drooling again…NURSE!

Cheers fo the tip mate.

Luv to see the kwakker drag bike on a rally sometime.

Mike a565

TRY USING AN LML SPEEDO CABLE, THEY HAVE A THREADED END AT THE SPEEDO AND WILL BE LONGER THAN A SMALLFRAME ONE, OR TAKE YOUR SPEEDO CABLE & MEASUREMENT TO A BIKE SHOP & RUMMAGE THROUGH THEIR BOX OF CABLES TO SEE IF THEY HAVE ONE TO SUIT, THEN KEEP THE PART NUMBER SO YOU CAN GET ANOTHER IN THE FUTURE.

so would I mate, I will have to wait till i am working again as the motor needs a rebuild, the 1200 is tired and I blew up the injection computer at 170mph on the m3, I want to put a 1495cc big block on it and they are £1200. my wrist couldn’t take it at present but will one day.