T5 Troubles again

[:(] Well chaps iwent away to have my timing checked as was recommended by vespapocalipse in my last posting (T5 Troubles)and the timing couldnt be done as ther is a hissing sound coming from my engine, and my friend who was going to do the job said it sounds as though one of my oil seals has gone [:@] so i popped round to another friend to borrow a clutch Xtractor and he told me it cant be my flywheel side seal becaous theres no oil there and if it was the clutch side i would have oil coming out of my egshaust now i dont know what to think . C an somebody help me PLEASE BEFORE I GO INSANE[:’(] [:’(] [:’(]

[:dance2:] [:dance3:] I was begining to get paranoid thinking it was just me havivg trouble , i`ll keep you updated

[:dance2:] HI Geert thanx for your reply ,the word you where looking for is the electronic ignition unit ,but would this be causing the hissssssing sound i am getting? but i am also having to keep the revs up and the choke on at times or it dies on me, so that could be the unit do you think keeping the revs up is a bit scary at times as i wheelie away from traffic signals 50% of the time, but if i dont the revs hit a flat spot and the bike cuts out on me . If T5`s have a mind of their own i think mines QUADROPHENIC!!! [:rotate:] ITS GOT MY HEAD SPINNING [:rotate:]

HELLO GRAHAM I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY T5 IT ALSO WAS MAKING A HISSING NOISE THE PROBLEM WAS MY ENGINE HAD BLOWN THE MAIN OIL SEAL (CLUTCH SIDE) CHECK YOUR GEAR BOX OIL IF IT SMELLS OF PETROL THEN THE SEAL HAS BLOWN HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST DANGER