Spanish Motovespa PK75XL compatible parts?

Hello Sip,

I want to improve my vespa but I don't find references of my model.

My vespa is a PK75XL'89. I think this is a spanish only model... A would like to know which "standar" model/family is the equivalent to change the cilinder, maintaining exhaust, caburetor and motor.

Vespa V50/PK/XL?

I am looking for something like

</p>
                    <a id="ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolderMain_ContentPlaceHolderResults_ListViewResults_ctrl4_HyperLinkProduct" class="product" href="/community/EN/Products/14000560/Racing+cylinder+POLINI+102cc.aspx">Racing cylinder POLINI 102cc</a>
                    <br />

<span id="ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolderMain_ContentPlaceHolderResults_ListViewResults_ctrl4_LabelProductSubTitle"></span>

</div>

But I am not sure if this fits to my vespa.

Thanks in advance

hi,

iv got the same problem like you.

my scoter - motovespa Pk75XL - my zylinder ist breken, what kind od cylinder kit can i buy?

like for vespa PK 50 or for vespa Pk 80/125 ?

thank's!

simone

hi the 12,5 cm is a master long of rod (inside i thing something like 97 mm)

Hi ...

I recommend you another crankshaft when you change the cylinder in 102 or 130 ccm, because the Valvetiming has to be different. You should also modifiy your Boost Ports in the engine Case. Otherwise you wont increase your power and its not good for your longlife of your engie.

I see no problem to use the rotary valve, it will works good with the cylinder.

Carburetor 20 mills is also perfekt !

cherrs

Hi dude

please check the diameter of the piston rod and the rod length to make shure what kit of cylinder Kit do you can fix on your engine.

cheers

HI,GET YOURSELF A COPY OF 'TUNING VESPAS' by NORRIE KERR,ITS AVALIABLE FROM BEEDSPEED INTERNATIONAL FOR 6.00 GBP. I FOUND IT USEFUL FOR IDENTIFIYING PARTS TO TUNE MY APE50 AND BEEDSPEED SUPPLIED ME WITH EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT 130cc.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Hi LaRocca,
My vespa is hand shifted and I woull like to maintaing rotatory valve.
the idea is to change the minimum, and do not open the engine.
the carburetor is the original 20m (the same as the pk125xl).

Thanks.

Hi

there is no possibillity to convert a 12 rod with an 51 stroke.

cheers

Hi ...

Do you got an Reed valve or a n rotary valve intake system ?

Is this a Automatic or an hand shifted version ?

cheers

hi, the piston rod diameter is +/- 12,5 cm