Snow tires for Quebec?

Are any of the snow tires sold at SIP legal in Quebec? We have very strict rules:

[QUOTE]Tires on which one of the following inscriptions appear: Alaska, Arctic, A/T or AT, AT/S, AT-S , Blizzard, Cresta, Ice, INSA T1, INSA T2, INSA TT770, LT, Nordic, Snow (but [B]not mud and snow[/B]), Stud, Studdable, Studded, Studless, TS, Ultra grip , Ultratraction or Winter, or the icon representing a mountain with a superimposed snowflake.[/QUOTE]

and from [url]http://www.mtq.gouv.qc.ca/portal/page/portal/grand_public_en/vehicules_promenade/securite_routiere/securite_conditions_hivernales/reglement_utilisation_pneus_hiver/[/url]

[QUOTE]The letters M+S (mud and snow) on a tire show that it is a winter tire.

Afraid not! M+S may also appear on all-season tires which, despite their name, are not recommended for winter driving.[/QUOTE]

I think the Iceman Spikes would be OK, but you only have the regular Iceman tires.

Hello drkow,

I just checked the tires in stock, no markings of your list appear on any of these tires (IRC, Schwalbe, Heidenau). They only feature the regular M+S letters logo. Which tire size are you looking for? Maybe we can do a special order for you.

Best regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,

I am looking for a 120/90-10 and 130/90-10 Iceman Spikes for my 2009 Yamaha BWs.

Thanks!

Hello drkow,

We contacted Schwalbe, the Iceman Spike is out of production. None other supplier of winter tires we have would offer any Spike tires. Sorry.

Best regards,

Martin