Slow T5

Ive pulled what was left of my hair out over this one.My T5 classic has dropped down to 60mph since I fitted a Simonini pipe.Ive tried various upjets and none of them made much difference.Its fine at low speeds....but it gets to 60 and then wont pull anymore…any advice appreciated…thanks.[:smokin:]

Thanks Alex…I`ll try it.[:rolleyes:]

Original von HowardTRSC: I`ve pulled what was left of my hair out over this one.My T5 classic has dropped down to 60mph since I fitted a Simonini pipe.I`ve tried various upjets and none of them made much difference.It`s fine at low speeds....but it gets to 60 and then won`t pull anymore...any advice appreciated....thanks.[:smokin:]

May be a dirty carburator??

[:D]

try to change the position of the stator plate. turn it a few millimeter or degrees clockwise, thenit should work.

rgds, alex

[:bounce:]

Its not the carb...thats cleaner than a hospital.The whole of the engine is totally clean.Theres no problem with the throttle either.I decoked the engine a month ago.When it had the standard exhaust on,it would only do 68mph.....think maybe Ive just got a slow one.Very reliable though,so maybe I shouldnt complain.Think the only way Ill change it is to get a Malossi 172.[:dance2:]