Skeletor scrap it

coupland ya scrag scrap those shitheap vespas and ride your lammy[:shock1:] [:shock1:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:smile:] [:sleep:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:shock2:] [:shock2:] [:lickout:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:angry:] [:D] [:D] [?[] [:nuke:] [:roll:] [:roll:]

ha i will be there before ye all on my lammy im going by train

mick got an email this morning give me a ring or your email and ill send em to you plus i could do with one of those 2k wheels nuts
and ill have them made too
[:itchy:]

mine is [email protected]

so its LOST BOYS now is it ???

[:D] no not had anything back from ralf at sip no photos no email no nowt [:’(]
yep ive ordred the reed blocks for you 4 of them so they should be ready for pick up next weekend ill let you know when to go get them
and how much they are

[ Message edited by grumc on 14.04.2002 ]

[ Message edited by grumc on 14.04.2002 ]

something that is far superior to a vespa you dont understand

the email is
me
[email protected]

coool[:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:]

YEEEEE HAAAAA

DID YOU ORDER THE BLOCKS

LOST BOYS S.C. SHEFFIELD

OVERTAKIN DOES CAUSE OFFENCE

SPEED MATTERS

YEEEEE HAAAAA

it was nice to know the name change does andy know ?

no

grum i would ring you but cannot find your mob no so i will come to the shop and get it and also give ya me e-mail address[:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:] [:dance3:]

SKANKIN

lammy whats a lammy ???

yep back to the original name if girls go on trains and boys on scooters im on the train much more fun

LOST BOYS S.C.

SPEED MATTERS[:smile:] [:smile:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:]

dont forget its a vega and aint tuned so youed hve to wait for me
or steve and i couldnt cope with that so ill use t5 and wait for you all

he dose now saw him to day to let him know
he says he`s going to skeggy but if scoots not done hell take back up car

[ Message edited by grumc on 13.04.2002 ]

DID YOU RECIEVE ANY INFO ON THE BITS SIP OWE US,HOW IS ANDY IS HE OK,DONE ANYTHING TO THE SCOOT[:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:smile:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:drink:] [:roll:] [:roll:] [:shock1:] [:)] [:)] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [[:O]] [H] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:smokin:] [:@] [:rotate:]