Sip Tech please - re: SiP Road exhaust for PX200

Hi guys,

What carb and ignition timing changes do I need to make to run a SiP Road on a standard PX200 please? I have tried it on my tuned 200 but have gone back to a PHBH30 and old Taffspeed pipe.

Hi

May I ask what for are these holes ?

yours

Make

Hi,

it needs only a 120-125 main jet.

No change on ignition is needed, but you can run it cooler with a adjusting to about 18-19 degrees BTDC.

If you run it with a SI carb - drill 10 holes in the cover around, and a 8 mill hole over the main jet in bottom of aircleaner

Thats all what to do to run it smooth.....

Regards

[quote user="techtyp_sip"]

Hi,

No change on ignition is needed, but you can run it cooler with a adjusting to about 18-19 degrees BTDC.[/quote]

What about if you run it with a 60mm crank and 1.5mm spacer at the bottom on an otherwise stock engine?  I'm running 18-19 degrees timing holes above idle and main jet in the air cleaner and both 120 and 125 main jet is pinking. 

10 8mm holes ?

[quote user="techtyp_sip"]

Hi,

No change on ignition is needed, but you can run it cooler with a adjusting to about 18-19 degrees BTDC.[/quote]

What about if you run it with a 60mm crank and 1.5mm spacer at the bottom on an otherwise stock engine?  I'm running 18-19 degrees timing holes above idle and main jet in the air cleaner and both 120 and 125 main jet is pinking.