scorpion pipes

can any one tell me if scorpion pipes are restricted???and if so where can i get it de-restricted??

Apparently there is a washer/baffle inside them.

Diablo/Curare should be able to tell you more.

all the one I have seen have a restiction, a welded ring, inside the
part that fit to the cilinder.
But since Diablo said he hasn’t seen any restriction in the ones he saw, maybe this could change from country to country. But if the one you get has an e-mark engraved it must have a restriction.
To take it away you have to cut the welded points with some Dremel tool.
It is not that fast do do, but not difficult if you have the right tool.
If you don’t have the tool anybody capable of doing some metal work should be able to do it.

If you have a look in the products under racing exhausts or have a look for item 20007000, it shows the washer in the downpipe that you’re talking about.
Think it’s only for the German market.

THANXS FOR THAT…

Yeah I don’t know of any restriction. VEuk disribute them they may give you a definitive answer. Certainly none i’ve seen are

hi the scorpion pipes for the german market have a washer welded in the l shape down pipe not the exhaust the uk pipes should be ok

Original von fearless: can any one tell me if scorpion pipes are restricted???and if so where can i get it de-restricted??

IM IN THE UK & HAVE BEEN INTO SCOOTERS FOR 20 YEARS, THE SCORPION PIPES OVER HERE DONT HAVE RESTRICTORS IN THEM ,
ive just put a new NK exhaust on my disc px with a t5 mk1 engine
its a l/hand side exit ,its good for close to 80mph now with the malossi kit & 21 tooth clutch gear 26/26 carb,120 main jet n be4 mixer,any questions ill b glad to help,