Roll bar vespa GTS125

Hi,

there is a roll bar on this site for a new Vespa GTS125. http://www.sip-scootershop.com/Products/FL7962/Roll+bar+FEHLING+Vespa+GT125.aspx

Anybody got any experience with this one ? I have the genuine vespa GTS chrome crashbar in the back installed and a carrier rack in front. Will this FEHLING fit ? How do you install it ?

great !!

good luck dude

hi dude ...

could you post a picture her in this blog to see the problem ??

for your info, pics are on my profile

I was on holiday in france.

I demounted the whole stuff before going to frnace and gave them to my dealer who didn't see a solution either.

So i took some genuine pictures and one of my luggagecarrier, hope you can give me some idea

greetz

Could you possibly post a picture of the final solution? I am in the same boat as you were. I would like to make the proper purchases to make it work. What is a DESMO clip? Thank you!!!!

i think it shoulb be work with the front carrier

to be 100% shure better to check the measure of the carrier and check the foto of the fehling

on the picture you can se the form of the fehling on the vespa ....

the mounting should be easy (mounting instruction is including)

cheers

It doesn't fit, the fitting of the carrier is in the way of the junction piece at the front side. This one is mounted on the level of the Piaggio emblem. GRRR !

i wonder if it's possible to get chrome clamps to fit the two bars and if the rollbar is stong enough to support the carrier, then maybe it's possible. If you have any ideas....

Perfekt [Y]

Thanks,

I'll try to get one !

I have found some pictures and with some minor adjustements it should fit.

Just got it and will try to install it this week, will keep you informed.

They are in place.

I mounted the pieces and then fixed the carrier using 'DESMO'clips the luggage carrier is fastened firmly and as it should so no worries.