I am restoring a '63 (65?) Vespa 50N. I would like to ask Your help to correct the details. You can see some photos and short video on the Tube:
I hope You enjoy it At least the music :-).
Soo my questions:
- What can be the correct date of manufacture of the bike 1963 or 65?
- Was the tank/tank cap painted body color or black?
- What is the correct tye of the floor rubbers? Plain rubber string or alloy base and rubber?
- With the red color what was the „Vespa_50“ badge color?
- What was the correct badge type on the front below the lamp?
- Can You see non origal parts on the pics?
Thanks in advance for any help!