Repacking sip performance exhaust

CAN ANYBODY HELP?DOES THE SIP PERFORMANCE PIPE NEED REPACKING AT ANY TIME?IF SO IS IT JUST A CASE OF DRILLING OUT THE RIVETS?WHATS THE BEST PACKING MATERIAL TO USE?ANY HOT-TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED…THE PIPE’S FITTED TO A STOCK PX200 DISC,HP4 FLYWHEEL,120 MAIN JET…CHEERS Y’ALL.

I drilled out the rivets on my new Simonini and tapped the holes so I could use screws to fit it back together to make it repackable. Most bike shops can get the baffle packing, or try a motocross shop.

CHEERS,AVENGER.SPOOKY!!DO YOU HAVE THE ALL-SEEING-EYE??THE QUESTION WAS MORE THE PRODUCT OF IDLE CURIOSITY FUELLED BY SEVERAL BEERS.AT LEAST NOW I KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THE TIME COMES.IF I STILL REMEMBER BY THEN!!!

yep you do drill the rivets, don’t use loft insulation like my mate did, but get proper packing from a motorbike shop if you really must. It will always be quieter than a lammy exhaust though so why bother with the trouble. I’ve seen em with holes drilled in the back of em and they aint much louder then.

(roll on I.O.W 2004)

by the way is this an enigma green v reg scoot, if it is then that chambers only 1 year old so its got years left in it.