Reasons why scooters are better than women!

ok, we will try it also on the english page.

Why are Scooters better than women?

My answer: Scooters never have migraine!

Original von vespapocalipse:
Original von Geert_Speedboys: sooters never want to be cosy after you`ve ridden them. a scooter is never mad when you fall asleep after a hell of a ride

CU
Geert[:dance3:]

by the way, hope to see you all at the custom show in Antwerp

I take your word, I wish to stay in Antwerp, but I think I can`t stay…sad so sad.

But… anyone knows if in spain exists in any date of year any custom show or vespa show or vespa concentration??

thx

[:D] The Dean Martin Breakfast S.C will be in spain end of june beginning of july. We are coming from portsmouth england to bilbao and heading for barcelona about 40 of us on vespa , lammys and twist n go`s. if you want to meet us on route email me on [email protected]

[ Message edited by chelsealad on 18.01.2002 ]

I`ll join you in the tour across Spain too!
Marcus [:bounce:]

[email protected]

[:D] Guys don`t care if a scooter is built for „comfort“ (Big, fat ass) or „speed“ (body of a goddess) and they can get away with riding either/or whenever they feel like it … try that with a chick.

as scooters get older you want them bored out
as women get older they need sleeving down

Hiya Juan , & cheers matey ;D [:rotate:]

You could visit you parents on a black scooter…

You could buy a new scoot and your parents won`t be in touch with your old Vespa…

If you scooter won`t work you could hit them!!

You could ride your scooter every day…

and so on, and so on…

Best regards,[:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:] [:bounce:]

Original von Geert_Speedboys: sooters never want to be cosy after you`ve ridden them. a scooter is never mad when you fall asleep after a hell of a ride

CU
Geert[:dance3:]

by the way, hope to see you all at the custom show in Antwerp

I take your word, I wish to stay in Antwerp, but I think I can`t stay…sad so sad.

But… anyone knows if in spain exists in any date of year any custom show or vespa show or vespa concentration??

thx

Is that the only thing you love???[:dance3:] [:smile:] [:dance3:]

a couple of fat tyres look good on a scoot, but on a chick???

you can ride your mates scooter without having to sell your house or lose your mate

Hi, everybody

Here’s my point of view!

Scooters gain value when getting old.
As they are the first day, they will be fifty years after! No bad surprize!!!
The main reason : my vespas will never cost as many money as my wife costs, even if I buy thems all possible accessories and engine tuning.

Maybe one last difference, I really love my Vespas!!!

Mikkke

scooters only make whining noises when sonmething’s REALLY wrong…:slight_smile:

Seems to be an SBW meet in here, Hi Shelly & Juan!!

Scooters never answer back and only break down once every two months!!![:P] [:P] [:P] [:P] [:P] [:P] [:angry:]

Would your chick let you jump on her after a heavy Rally Sesh and blast round the campsite until you make yourself sick.Keep the faith.[:dance3:] [:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:]

[:drink:]My scooter dosn`t drink as much as my wife [:drink:]

You could ride to the pub every time!!!

Prost,[:drink:] [:drink:] [:drink:]

Markus

When you and your scooter finally part ways it doesn`t immediately join another scooter club on your doorstep to add insult to injury.

you can ride a scooter in public without being arrested
it wont exchange a hard ride for you doing the housework but lets face it,they both leak when theyre f*ed,they both ps you off when theyre old tired and dont want to be ridden,and most importantly theyre both bloody hard work!!!
vespas:cheaper easier and less expensive than divorce,ok it wont bring you off on yer birthday but thats why theres hookers

You can ride her sister and she won’t mind.;D