Racing Exhaust RZ Evo 2000 Art.No. 25020000 jetting prob

Hey there,

What jet should I use with this exhaust on my px200?

The carb is 24/24 all stock but the main jet is changed from 116 to 120, though it seems it's not enough,

cause recently I had a soft seizure while driving at about 100kmph

Thanks in advance.

BR

Hi BR,

you got to start with buying a set of main jets.Than start with putting a jet that is MUCH to great.When at full throttle the scoot is "pruttling" (sounds as a 4 stroke),the main jet is to big.You got to lower the jet with 4 numbers (ex.130 go to 126).Than you got to test on road again.So you got to continue...

Once he's pruttel no more,you're almost correct...In that case,at full throttle,pull the choke.When he's holding in,smaller main jet with 2 numbers.When he's going better,bigger main jet with 2 numbers.

When you're finally through,check collor of spark plug ((after cleaning with steel brush) and riding a few kilometers at full throttle.....check color.

When the color is coffee with milk,it's ok....

When he's black,smaller mainjet by 2 numbers....

When he's white-gray,bigger main jet by 2 numbers....

Conclusion after all:better to rich mixture (black spark),than to poor (white-gray spark),because to poor can burn a hole in your piston.....

For the spark plug color test,take not a new spark plug!!!!But after every color check,clean well so that you can see the difference each time....

Kind regards from a scooterist from Belgium,

Pascal.