Race Exhaust SIP ROAD

Jockey´s Boxenstopp, Exhaust-Test for SIP, 02/2010:

"Performance, sound and paint job are tops. The bugs have been worked out in the jump between third and fourth gear on the 200er. Motor cranks up more smoothly than ever. The 200er in my series PX200 gets 13.9 hp!! With standard exhaust, 12.5! Respect! A 10 hp P200 got 10,8 hp with standard exhaust, with the SIP one 11,9 hp. With a little carburetor adjusting, for sure, some 0,... hp more could be reached."

You find it here in our online shop:

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/main/base/Details.aspx?ProductNumber=24165000&ProductName=Rennauspuff%20SIP%20ROAD%20&_language=EN

and:

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/main/base/Details.aspx?ProductNumber=24166000&ProductName=Rennauspuff%20SIP%20ROAD%20&_language=EN

Hi dude !

Perfect, sounds good [:D]

cheers

i have had this on order for 2 months now, it is still not in stock in mid october. so good-bye september delivery, when is it going to be available. 

Exhaust SIP ROAD Vespa PX200/Rally
red, "SITO Sport" optic, 2 chromed end-tubes, with large front pipe
#   Art.Nr. 24155000

hi

currently running sito + , standard carb and a 120 main jet !!!

cheers jules

hi all i have now spent the best part of the weekend fitting and testing with various jets on this exhaust!!!

i have a malossi 166 kit, standard carb with a main jet of 108 and the said road race exhaust from sip,

wow what a set up goes like a dream pulls hard through all gears and pushes out to 70mph (bearing in mind the british roads right now) and beyond !!!!!!!!!!

sito + why bother!

any body got any jetting advice on this exhaust i got a malossi 166 kit?????????

and waiting for this exhaust to be delivered!

PLEASE tell me when this item will be back in stock!!! the red one with the chrome end pipes... das ist schon monate lang nicht zu haben!!??? gibt es diesen auspuf noch??? sag mir BITTE bescheid. vielen dank

Hello Wesley,

Do you mean one of those two beauties:

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/Products/24214000/Exhaust+SITO+Sport+Replica+Vespa+5090100.aspx

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/Products/24156000/ExhaustSITO+Sport+ReplikaVespa+PX80150SprintGTRGTTSSuper.aspx

They're both available at the moment.

Best regards,

Martin

hey yeh

article no. 24165000

Rally 200 road exhaust

what a nice exhaust system

when is it going to be in stock again?

Hi dude

I guess it´s hard to say.

The best would be to check the spark plug color.

What exhaust do you´re mounting now, what carburetor do you have ?

cheers

[quote user="modster166"]

any body got any jetting advice on this exhaust i got a malossi 166 kit?????????

and waiting for this exhaust to be delivered!

[/quote]

dude, you need a real exhoust. your cylinder need to get higt! :D

they work great!!!

(and they look even better than in the picture!!)

Just got my Sip Road for my 63 VBB today, and it only took 7 days to get to NYC from Deutschland!  Thanks Sip!  

Anyway, put it on this evening for a trip arounfd the block, and man, the sound is great!  A little louder than stock, but so much better than the Polini I had on there!  

I was only able to get into 3rd gear around the neighborhood, but it  seems like a good fit on my 177 Pinasco 2-port with a 20/20 Si.  

Thanks again, guys!  Great job on the shipping, packaging and service!  

Hi,

Anyone got this exhaust with a Pinasco Aluminium 177 kit and 24/24 SI carb set up on a late PX125 ? If so, what performance are you getting, what jet changes and any tips? Many thanks.

hallo martin!

thank you for your reply! i was talking about this item:

Exhaust SIP ROAD Vespa PX200/Rally

red, "SITO Sport" optic, 2 chromed end-tubes, with large front pipe

Art.Nr. 24155000

please advise when this will be back in stock? soll ich den auspuff solang bestellen oder lieber warten bis der lagerstatus wieder grun anzeigt? mein deutsch ist nicht gut....!

vielen dank!!!

wesley

the system tells me, they are already on their way to landsberg and will be back in stock by the end of september.

I have one installed in my Px and the truth is that it has won a lot, now up more speed, I only had to modificat the jet, I installed a Pinasco and the bike is going great

100% recommended