I am building a stroked Polini GS bike and have a few questions.
First, the specs:
-Extensively ported Polini top end
- MMW head for Polini (1:10,5 and 1,2mm squish) (art 13013975)
- MMW2 reedblock (30mm) with dual stage boyessens on a RD350 cage. (Art J40812100)
-32mm Miku TMX
- Undi 60mm reed valve crank (art 45041000)
-23/64 upgear (art 20290000)
-bosch fuel pump
1) Does anyone have any recommendations for base jetting on this? (225m above sea level)
2) Does anyone have a GOOD wiring diagramme for the parmakit ignition?
3) Should I run a boost bottle for this setup?
4) Should I run a power jet?
5) Any way to fit v-force reeds into the mmw2 block?
Thank you for your help in this.