PX200 touring tuned

Hi.
I have a PX200, and want to tune it to touring purposes.

Any suggestions?

What about LeoVince exhaust, Pinasco 215 kit, longstroke crankshaft, SI24/24 with 126 jet and original clutch and gears.

Will this make a strong and durable engine?

Hope anyone have some suggestions…

Thanx!!! [:look:]

Thanx. However, I forgot to say that it’s at PX200 engine in a Vespa GTR -74, so I do not have a spare wheel.

So the LeoVince is more suitable for an engine with high RPM’s, and not very strong in mid-range?

My budget is not unlimited, so perhaps a Simonini will be best? Is it very loud? My engine is fitted with a LeoVince at the moment, but is not tuned.

hello,

yes for all but the leo vinci with the Pinasco kit.
Dependig on your budged I would go for either a PM or a Simonini.
Both can be used with the spare wheel and they are more tailored for a mid range power band oriented then the vinci and so more suitable for your need.

hello,

the leovinci search the power in the high rpm of the engine. Your standard barrel I think it will work globally better with the standard exhaust. It will be slower in the max speed, but much fuller in the low and mid range.
The simonini has a different caracter as i said before. More mid range oriented. As far as the noise concern they are more or less equivalent.
Pinasco kit is a very good touring kit so it will sure work better with the simonini, but you could always start with the leo vinci and then when you can afford go for a simonini.