PX150 E (2007) upgrade

Hi all, 

I wanted to ask your advice on which kit/combination should I choose to upgrade my PX150. I see that there are several options out there (DR, Polini etc.). I just wanted to increase the performance without modifying the original parts. Could you suggest for an reliable package (upgrade kit, carburetor, exhaust, crankshaft)? 

I would appreciate any help.

Best,

Jiko

Thank you for your recomendation. I liked the reviews on the 177DR.

As I wouldn't like to modify my cronkshaft, could you please recommend which one I could use?

Concerning the carb: I can see that there are several models, w oil, w/o, oil. Which one suits my needs?

PS: Could you indicate the part no to avoid any confusion?

Thank you again..

Jiko

Hi,

a good solid and easy to install set up is

-the 177DR

-24SI Carb

-Sip road exhaust

regards

as said above, the DR offers a simple upgrade to your scoot. it's basic plug and play (and not so expensive) fun.

when you're going for Pinasco you'll have to more than just change carb, kit and exhaust!!! you'll have to do some porting to the transfers and even weld up you're casing if you want a good reliable engine.

if you want a simple solution, go for the DR set up.

how much performance (and what kind of performance) and how much do you want to spend. if money is an issue, an exhaust upgrade and a 24/24 carb can make a good difference. that would be pretty cheap and easy. if your engine is still strong (not in need of a rebuild.) you might want to try the exhaust & carb step first... you can always add the kit later. i've read good things about the dr177 also, but personally had a not good experience with it. i've also read good things about the pinasco 177 kit. check the forums on both. later...

[quote user="techtyp_sip"]

Hi,

a good solid and easy to install set up is

-the 177DR

-24SI Carb

-Sip road exhaust

regards

[/quote]

what a wast of money..