Problem with the english forums

Hello,

just logged in and can’t find the english forums…
The only way is to unlog and then I can see them. As soon as I log in, I get redirected to the German Foren.
Even if I change my Country (I am in switzerland, but speak french and english), I can only see the German Foren.
Annoying, as I have a question before buying some parts.
Is there a shortcut?
Thanks,
Spike

What you could do is you go to the User area. It gives you language options, click on them. Then it should give you a choice which forum you will see. There are two boxes to tick. Show the german forum and show the english forum. If you set your preferences to show the english forum you should be alright.

What you could do is you go to the User area. It gives you language options, click on them. Then it should give you a choice which forum you will see. There are two boxes to tick. Show the german forum and show the english forum. If you set your preferences to show the english forum you should be alright.
But you can as well ask your question in the german forum, there are plenty of fellas out here who speak english and are more than happy to help you with your queries.