Powernow

POWERNOW, does anyone knows it and did already fit one on a vespa? What are the results?

http://www.motoshopracing.ch/images/powernow_2t.jpg

It has to be fitted just after the carb to avoid turbulence when the air is getting in, it seems that there’s more power in the lows rpm

Original von lambrettalad: interesting. if it works why arent we seeing them on a lot more scooters? What is the language of the web site so i can translate it please?
French

Leif

[:bounce:] [:bounce:]

• Product of the year 2003 in MTX
  • Fit for a lot of 2T and 4T motorbikes and ATV

POWER NOW

Press Review

Similar as the power jet in high RPM but for low RPM:

Patterned after Formula 1 auto racing technology, the PowerNow smoothes and directs air entering the carburetor, yielding a noticeable power increase. The new PowerNow Plus controls and directs air flow after it passes under the carburetor slide, adding even more power. Together, the Power Now and Power Now Plus create the PowerNow System for the maximum power gain!

Create it yourself

the objective is not to take the air filter off but to avoid air turbulence… as use on 125 and 250 MTX.

You don’t get horsepower but your acceleration is not cut by the famous „hole“ at low RPM.

interesting. if it works why arent we seeing them on a lot more scooters? What is the language of the web site so i can translate it please?

Hi MIKKKE,
I don’t believe in it . Looks only like a restriction.
Leif

[:dance1:] [:dance1:]

No air filter!!!

I see similar things here in Thailand, but it’s really dusty so I can’t see the point. Here anyway.

Grimesy