Poll: new shelltype SIP Speedo for Vespa

We are right now working on new SIP Vespa speedos for other models, for Lambretta, Vespa PE  EFL and shelltype!

For the shelltype one, we would love to hear from you which one you would like most:

n. 1 for me ,please!!

i really want the number 4! [:P]

Hi again Ralf!

It is now June, and suddenly the webshop says late august for delivery/availability!?!?

How come that there is some issues with this version, compared to the "rally/PV" version and PX version?

I want one.....

Rgrds,

Svint1

This looks GREAT, Ralf!!!!!

As You probably know, we are some scooterist that are desperately waiting for shell shape speedos!

Just have a look here; http://www.sip-scootershop.com/community/forums/t/408341.aspx

Is there somehowe a possiblity of pre-ordering one? -I'd order 2 straight away!!!

Best regards,

Øyvind

President of the Roughnecks

I agree with rooreid2!!! Logo it's too big. With the letters SIP it will be enough, not need to write "performance and style"!

Are you working on a speedo model for the PX disc??????

Google Translate says awesome is "Ehrfurcht gebietend"

So, it really would be ehrfurcht gebietend with the clamshell speedo.  I'd be great to start a sort of pre-preorder list for this.  And I'm putting myself on that list.. :)

Hi 

I think the white background with blue is cool but i would like to see MPH.

Any news on these things? Christmas is coming....

Hey svint !

Just wanted to tell you what happend this morning !

I saw a college of mine with a clamshell prototype in his hands ...[H] [I]

cheers

When wll this go back in stock???

Any news on when it will arrive? 

I was riding my scooter today and wondered what rpms my motor was running, but all I could see was a big gaping hole where the speedo should go..  

[quote user="magnuskn"]

Any news on when it will arrive? 

I was riding my scooter today and wondered what rpms my motor was running, but all I could see was a big gaping hole where the speedo should go..  

[/quote]

magnuskn,

thank you for that. totally brilliant!!!!!

heggie

Est. date of delivery 31/01/2012

This is what you can see in the stock status.

http://www.sip-scootershop.com/EN/products/rev+counterspeedometer+sip+_50000300

I agree about a smaller SIP logo, or none at all. Although not many people have responded to this poll, I'll bet you will sell a LOT of these speedos. When are they expected to be available?

How do you say "awesome" in German?

but.. why don't make a black one and a white one ? let us know as soon they're availaìble !

Thanks!  many people waiting for this...

I will be more than interested!!!!

Not long now!!! Getting very excited... Any updates?

Hello???????

We are still waiting....

Could you at least give us a tentative date?