PM Tuning EVO or SIP

About to have a Malossi 210 conversion carried out at a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />UK dealer, usual specification.  Wondered what this forum thought was the better exhaust, a SIP performance racing exhaust or the PM EVO?  I liked the idea of the SIP because it is stainless with similar performance to that of the PM.  However, most people tend to recommend the PM. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have a SIP pipe, im very happy with it. Good
torque down lown and good in powerband. Here is a link to a some
evalutions of different pipes for the PX200 (i’m presuming that you have a PX200, sorry if it isnt)

http://vintagescooters.free.fr/tuning/px200_exhaust/px200_exhaust.htm

Its a bit out of date but somewhere to do some evalutions on pipes availble at the moment.

I don’t have the spare wheel at the moment on it. I think you can put the spare wheel on as well, but you’ll probably need to fiddle around with spacers and things to get the pipe fitting neatly together with the spare.

As with center stand, I had to use a different spring since the original spring is too thick (when you have the pipe on the clearance between the curved bit of the pipe is about 30 mm (I think by guess-estimation), so what I did was use a thinner spring with more coils and roughly same tension and hooked it into other holes (if you have a look underneath Piggaio has kindly made the stand and bracket mount on the chasssis with different holes).

If you want to see how the spring looks like, PM me and i’ll take some photos for you.

Thanks for the info.  Yes it is a PX200, did you have any problems with installation such as the centre stand and spare wheel? 

pm tuning :)