PM Pipe

How do fellas, I am going to stick a PM onto my T5 mal. Its main jet is 122 on a standard carb and has a cosa 21 tooth clutch on, will i need to upjet again and how will it affect the scoots performance. Also, does anyone run the 26mm version of the Si carb on a T5 and if so how does it compare to the 24mm with mph and fuel usage?
:shoot1:[:dance3:]

Hi scootraider i phoned PM about fitting pm on my scooter same set up as yours he said they sell a kit to set the pm up and the main jet they use for your set up would be 118 and he said scooter should use less fuel[:dance1:] [:dance3:]

Hi scootraider are you going to yarmouth rally over the easter weekend if you are will see you there ps have you passed bike test yet Gary[:dance3:] [:drink:]

BEST MOVE I EVA MADE ACE PIPE AS 4 THE CARB IM RUNNIN A 30

Wotcha Gaz, still haven’t bought an exhaust for the T5 but may do v.soon. Bought a scorpion for the P2 though and fookin love it, it looks the biz wasn’t too hard to fit and sounds lovely, also got the spare on with minimal effort with a spacer on the bottom nut to just angle it away from the pipe.

Sorry mate not going to Yarmouth, have to take the other half to Paris (small price for the rest of the calender) as for the test… well…um…err…not quite but it hasn’t caught up with me yet- touch wood.I WILL pass it soon so I can actually ride legally for a change!!!