Please help with my scooter i own a cpi oliver sport

HI MY NAME IS DENNIS AND AM NEW TO THE SCOOTER TUNNING WORLD I OWN A CPI OLIVER SPORT AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT MOTOR WILL FIT MY SCOOTER FOR CRAZZY WHEELIES AND SPEED PLEASE HELP

hi

If money isn't a problem, buy yourself a Minarelli engine from sip and get a little Hebo replica on it and have fun

but any cylinder for minarelli will fit as well as exhaust. but for variators and gearing you'll have to ask a Pro, from what i know the crankshaft on variator side is different than the minarelli one.

Cylinder, exhaust, reed valves, manifold - same as minarelli everything else is different.

rule of thumb, get yourself a ex. pipe first, then a variator(MAlossi) then a racing cylinder + Bigger carb

Have fun

BrY

I also need some help since we have the same scooter brand and model. I haven't able to figure out the best helmet for this model because I don't like the one that comes with it. After I'm done playing with https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gacha-life-games-extensio/bidldpedmamenefcipmhojmhjohmblnl, I'll surely do some research and hopefully, some good results will come out.

better to tune your current engine ....

The CPI engines are factory made very weak, since one has to use 68ccm kit (Sports Polini / Malossi, etc.) and a good sport exhaust ... If everything is well coordinated so that everything should go ... Have fun

Gruß Lukas