Payment

Hi guys,
i have question
It is normal ? After order and payment by Visa, shop send to me demand to faxing my visa card (2 side) and passport.
My agent from bank speaking - this is not safety for your money

This is according with law in Germany?

kind regards for VespaPeople

PS
I can canceled my internet order and send cash - no answer

BROTHERS IN VESPA !!! HELP

my actual situation (10-08-2004):

• SIP not realised my order (shock absorber for my Vespa PX 80)
  • SIP not can canceled my order
  • SIP not can send me normal paper invoice
  • today i send complain to Visa International

my hipotesis:

• SIP is only virtual bussines
  • SIP is Special Indolence People, maybe send my order after 1 year

my questions to Brothers in Vespa

• who know adress other good internet shop with parts (normal and tuning) for my lovely Vespa PX 80 Lusso (1984 y) ?
  • who know adress for Federal Organisation Protect Konsumer or etc. in Germany for Landsberg City ?

HELP

Original von kamecki: Hi guys, i have question It is normal ? After order and payment by Visa, shop send to me demand to faxing my visa card (2 side) and passport. My agent from bank speaking - this is not safety for your money

This is according with law in Germany?

kind regards for VespaPeople

PS
I can canceled my internet order and send cash - no answer

I would keep to the bank agent advice.

SIP is not replying to e-mails recently. I do not know why.

Original von BEERACE: KAMECKI. DONT DO IT Sip can work from just the card details, there is no need for fax or copies of card, and definately NO passport details. Dont know what they are up to.

thank you, BEERACE [:)]

yesterday i send to SIP e-mail:

Dear SIP,

My agent contact today with Central Bank in my country.
Your procedure is absolutly from the roof i not according with law in all country and not according with „Terms…“ from your web site.
People from Central Bank recommended me, write complain or contact with lawyer

I all time wait on my order, or on official canceled my order by your company with reason

sincerely

KAMECKI. DONT DO IT Sip can work from just the card details, there is no need for fax or copies of card, and definately NO passport details. Dont know what they are up to.