p210 in ss180

have any of you super technicians out there got a wiring diagram for an ss180 battery model fitted with a px210 motor. if i dont sus it im gonna burn it

Hi,

I don’t but we can try out here with my friends to do one, just wait a little moment, gonna see all my mate tomorrow for a ride, let’s meet here tomorrow for the answer.

Mikkke

Pleasure. email me for my telephone number if you still want to kill it. I know how you feel and sometimes two heads are better etc

Well, mate, I’m interested as I own a 180SS maybe one day it’ll be fitted by a PX210?

Here’s my mail : [email protected];D

Hi what parts or functions of the old loom do you want to keep?

did you have problems with the headset ?

Ok, it’s good!

Mikkke

Hi when I have done similar with Gs I have had just one power source and then fed it to the three power sources on the old loom. You wiil have to change the brake light switch to a late rally one as they work the opposite way round. Also I think the body of the handelbar switch forms an earth which you dont want so I have insulated this. Hope this is of some help or I may have been teaching you to suck eggs! apologies if so

use purple from rectifier with single white for power to switch from regulator( power out). REMOVE OR CAP OFF YELLOW WIRE. run blue from stator to regulator as unregulated power in.connect black from stator to black earth on loom. remove or cap red wire in loom( old battery power wire to switch). run green wire from cdi coil unit to red connector on switch as your engine kill. change brake switch to a „make“ not „break“. use 12v ac horn. connect speedo wire to grey rear light wire in headset. if you dont understand this then repost

ETERNAL THANKS AND ENDLESS GRATITUDE GO OUT TO THE BEERACE WHO APPARENTLY TOLD ME TO DO IT THIS WAY AND NOW HE’S SPAT HIS DUMMY COZ I DIDNT SAY THANKS SO THANKS BEERACE, NOW GET AND MAKE SOME PIPES YA BODMIN GIT!!!

all done if anyone needs this info i have it.

setup is keeping ss switch/ ignition and light switch(gs style) and ss loom incorporating p210 and 12v voltage regulator. thanx for your help boys

many thanx el diablo