Old Vespa servicing in London

Anyone know a good place where I can get my 66’ Sprint properly checked over in London, and through its MOT?

I can do most of the work myself, but I want someone who really knows what they are doing to take a close look at her this time.

Please don’t way Scooter Emporium as there is no way I will go there, rip off merchants.

Thanks
KK

Send me your details,I’ll pass then onto my mate.[;)]

Hi, I know a great place thats tucked away in humble King’s Cross. It’s called pro scoot. I’ve had my '66 sprint totally restored and they are building my '66 mark 1 primmy at the moment. Give Andy or Trevor a call on 0207 8334607. They are really nice guys and Trevor really knows his classics scoots

Meades

Original von JuanK:
Send me your details,I’ll pass then onto my mate.[;)]

If it’s got tit’s or tyre’s there’s trouble ahead.

Hi Juan,

My details are [email protected] - please ask your mate to get in touch.

Thanks
KK

KK,mail sent.You should hear from him soon.

Thanks Juan,

What’s the deal with your friend, does he run a garage or is he a mechanic?

KK

Hiya Kong,

ok… everyone’s got their favourites but i would really recommend the guys at Scooterworks (workshop down in Bermondsey).
They sell and look after a lot of older Vespas and are really top blokes (and make good coffee in the cafe). Call Rob at the workshop 0207 237 7223 and book her in.

http://www.scooterworks.co.uk/

cheers,
Jonni

Mechanic.

I haven’t heard back from him so I’ll try again tonight.

Original von meadith: Hi, I know a great place thats tucked away in humble King's Cross. It's called pro scoot. I've had my '66 sprint totally restored and they are building my '66 mark 1 primmy at the moment. Give Andy or Trevor a call on 0207 8334607. They are really nice guys and Trevor really knows his classics scoots

Meades

Is this the place right by the Thameslink station - if so, I know them, good lads. Andy is helpful. Didn’t know they were called pro scoot though, there never seems to be a sign up above the shop.