Micron pipe for P200E

Has anybody ever tested this pipe? I bought a GLx with a P200E engine and it has this pipe on it. I cannot drive it yet because it needs a total engine restoration. But cannot find any information about this pipe anywhere. Looks OK and the guy who sold me the vespa said its a very good pipe. Anybody?

Grazie!

at least its not girly chrome so it should go faster

…that was a good one vespadoctor!

YES , I’VE USED A MICRON PIPE ON A T5 , AND TO DATE IT WAS THE BEST I EVER HAD,SOLD IT ON BIKE , NEVER SEEN ONE SINCE, BUT WOULD PURCHASE ONE IF IT CAME MY WAY

Bummer!! My Micron is chrome (the pictures I posted where found on the web) and my Sip evo of course is black. Doc, do you have any go faster paint for me?

Here is another picture. I don’t like the way it is positioned, if you drive off a sidewalk the muffler probably brakes off. I think that is what the previous owner did, because I need to get the muffler welded back on… I’m not going to sell it right now Curare, if it’s any good it would probably go onto my PX. Using a Sip evo now which cannot hold a spare tire…
For the time being I would just like to know if its worth while getting it welded, and if the performance is close to a SIP evo. Waynie, approx when did you use this pipe? If you hear something Curare please do let me know, very much appreciated!

Thanks!

hello,

I have never used one, but looks good. I will make some phone calls to some friends that tune vespa to ask them and if I have some answer I let you know.
Tanks for the picture.

It looks a little like beerace new pipe(on new pipes in this forum) , a part from the muffler. Especially the mounting bracket.

If you want to sell it let me know, I am always interested in testing exhausts I don’t know.Or maybe an exchange with some other part.

if interested e-mail me at : [email protected]

found a picture…