Long range tank vespa

Long range tank vespa…
Does anyone know where i can get one?, i know they have been made for PX , but will they fit in my 59 touring ? Anyone had any experiene with this? Have heard i need to use a fuelpumpe, but can a vacum driven pump be mounted on a rotary valve engine?
My engine is currently using 1L+ per10 km , so i need one bad.
The engine is a tuned p200 though.

Johan Erdal
Rivals Scooter Club
Norway

You can e-mail me for details on tank at [email protected] and i will send you pictures and price

[IMG]http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq206/DiscoDave1984/my%20scoots/Vespatank016.jpg[/IMG]

If you want to build an even bigger tank, you can get this by rebuilding the frame and use a shorter rear chock. I did that and my tank holds 14 litre without the need for a fuel pump.

Leif

[:dance1:] [:dance1:]

If your interested in a long range vespa tank i have been doing one for years it was featured in scootering a couple of years back.

[email protected]

I just bought a tank from David, and it is great!

Some minor adjustment to make it fit in my VGLA, but no big problems!

Have to use a pump though, but that is worth it!

Rgrds,

Svint1

SIDE SECTION

TOP VIEW

SEAT LOCK

Leif

Contact Big Dave here.

He’ll provide you with all the info.I have one of the first models and he’s updated the kit since then.

It’s a top quality piece of kit.

Sorry forgot add [email protected]

Nice work fella,looks a bit too complicated for me though.[:D]

Thank you JuanK.

Sorry, have no more pics. I will make some drawings, and I’ll be back with them shortly.

Cheers

Leif

Very nice work Leif,do you have pictures of the tank out of the frame?

can you give me any info on the px model? (where to find it?) i googled it, but hade trouble finding any vespa px specific info. thanks

Hi could you email me the availability and price of the tank please. Thanks Andy