Just in case you forgot

If you ride a px or T5 as your regular steed, then my advice is to hit some winding country lanes on a tuned up smallframe at the first opportunity. There’s loads of tatty projects out there for bugger all money, you can get them to rip like bastards & they infinately outhandle any other vespa ever made.

leave the p-range at home this weekend and hop on tuned up jelly mould ! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

MY ADVICE,LEAVE THE JELLY MOULD AT HOME AND TRY THE SAME WINDY LANES ON A BALLS OUT 210 AT FULL THROTTLE.HANDLE LIKE A DUREX FULL OF CUSTARD,STOPS LIKE THE AMOCO CADIZ AND MAKES YER HEART BEAT LIKE A SPEED GARAGE TRACK AT A RAVE.HMMMMMMM NOW IM HARD

stroud valleys(midnight hour)sc est 1984

may the lord have mercy for your sins mike for you venture into satans world.small frame,big motor,good stable handling.single seater tho as the dark lord himself will sit on your shoulder and hear him shreik"GO ON CAIN THE LAST REV OUTA THE BASTARD" for this is sacred ground.may the force be with you child.twist the throttle like the ultimate chinese burn.enjoy

stroud valleys(midnight hour)sc est 1984

Yer right about the handling, but also right about the extra grunt of 210 & thats why I suggested a country lane (nice twisty one).

I’m about to cobble together a „bitza“ - 50 special, 210 motor, twist n go telescopic n disc front end.

Now that will definately get the old soldier standing to attention.

(mikemuzzer City of Liverpool S.c)