Installing the Kubler 300 Racing Kit Gilera st 200

Hi, I am looking to get more from my Gilera Runner st 200. Here is the kit

<a class="c_nobdr t_prs" target="_blank" href="/de/products/rennzylinder+kit+kubler+racing+_kbr10002j">http://www.sip-scootershop.com/de/products/rennzylinder+kit+kubler+racing+_kbr10002j</a>

Has anyone installed it and is it straight forward&nbsp;<span style="font-size: 12px;">with all&nbsp;</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">the&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">parts&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">you receive? </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">It will be installed&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">professionally </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">by a bike </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">mechanic.</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">It says it is a complete kit but I am nervous about the </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">red </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">writing&nbsp;</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">about other parts listed </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">and some odd switches and </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">changes of parts</span><span style="font-size: 12px;"> that&nbsp;</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">are mentioned. </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">Especially about the&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">modified oil baffle</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">and needing </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">the 125cc pulley...</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">I don't know if it is an error in&nbsp;</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">translation but I am&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">buying all the parts and I don't want to </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">ruin&nbsp;</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">my runner by making a mistake. Just would like </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">to know EVERYTHING</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;"> I NEED to&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 12px;">carry out modification.</span>
Cheers,
     Richie.