How to de-restrict a Yasuni R

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to de-restrict a Yasuni R completly and properly, or would sombody have photos on how to do it.

Thanks.

Aeroxage.

[quote user="Ciudale"]Thats not difficult at all. You just need a Dremel to remove properly the restrictors. There are two, one at the cylinder port, the other inside the muffler.
[/quote]

Ihave got a dremal and i know about the one in the cylinder port but where about's in the muffler and do you have any pics to show me.

Also you said you had problems with your Koso speedo what happend with that?

Thats not difficult at all. You just need a Dremel to remove properly the restrictors. There are two, one at the cylinder port, the other inside the muffler.

you were right, it was very easy once i had seen it, i had them both off in less than 10 minutes. cheers.

I have no pics to show you but I can guarantee you don’t need that. Let me explain, it will take a few words. You have two bolts holding the muffler to the pipe, unscrew them and take it apart. If you hold the aluminium/kevlar body and pull on the metallic silencer, you open it. Then you find the muffler wool fitted around the metallic exhaust tube. The restrictor is at the entry of the tube.
Concerning the KOSO counter, its a little bit off-topic, but as I said before, it was showing wrong numbers, was totally erratic.