HOW FAST ?

HOW FAST SHOULD I BE GOING ON A T5 WITH A 172 KIT AND SIP PIPE AND A 125 MAIN JET BECAUCE I AM GOING ABOUT 55 TO 65 AND 70 ON A GOOD DAY , IS THIS RIGHT OR NOT, THE KIT IS A NEW ONE AND PEOPLE TELL ME THAT T5 70 ALL DAY LONG
RICHIE RICH[:bounce:]

I agree, 125 sounds too big for a 172 even with a SIP pipe. What does you plug look like? Black?

My T5 is now just short of 20,000miles and is still going like a bullet although slightly rattley,however, i’ve promised it a rebuild over winter somwill do it regardless.
Check the SIP catalogue out for your wheels,you will need to purchase wide wheel rim kits and this may cause havoc with re-fitting the wheels and other things,ie, the exhaust,spare wheel and you may need to lose some of your casings apparently also check the variation in size tyre to the % gain on the road,some wide tyres run the same circumfrence as a standard so no gain in speed, just a cool looking front and rear profile.
:shoot1:[:dance3:]

I have tried a 122 which came with the kit and its aboat the same but not as good at pulling power i think ,my scooter has done 13000 miles is it time for a motor overhaul ??? also can i put big tyres 100/90-10 on 350 rims front and back , thanks richie rich[:bounce:]

That souds like a standard T5, a kitted bike may not hit a whole lot more but should be hitting 75-78mph i guess, but should get you up there a hell of a lot quicker and hold the power better than standard on inclines, try adjusting your main jet down a touch, mine runs well on a 122 on standard carb.
:shoot1:[:dance3:]

100/90 fits on the standard rims, thats no problem.

Original von RH: I have tried a 122 which came with the kit and its aboat the same but not as good at pulling power i think ,my scooter has done 13000 miles is it time for a motor overhaul ??? also can i put big tyres 100/90-10 on 350 rims front and back , thanks richie rich[:bounce:]